Thursday, March 14, 2013

Scotch-fueled



We have a monthly "All Hands" meeting where I work. They usually open with a fun question, like, "what is your favorite wintertime activity?" This month's All Hands was extra special. Employees could pick between either answering "What is one thing on your bucket list?" or "What is the best pickup line you've ever used." Being the overachiever that I am, I decided to answer both. I answered the latter former and actually referenced my bestie's "Are you stalking me?" line. Apparently it works. It got laughs.

Then I answered the bucket list question with, "I want to crash a really expensive car."

Dead. Fucking. Silence.

Mind you this is a company that deals with the field of safety for one of the country's leading put-things-into-space-agency. 

Anyways, I just fucking had a liberated as hell day. And I want to tell you it felt fucking great. I advise you let your inner Animal out of the cage this week... one day... at least one day. Today rocked. It was a shitty day, don't get me wrong, but man, cutting loose... does. fucking. wonders. 

Doesn't give a fuck about fuck-all.

Grab a scothc. And spell scothc fucking wrong for once.

V/r,
Will

No comments:

Post a Comment