Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Self-Deprecating Rap

Yo,
Get ready for some beats so sick they make my asthma look tame.
I'm gonna lay waste to your senses like I'm wasting my brain.
If you want me to step up, well I can't cause I'm lame.
If you don't get the picture it's cause my face broke the frame.

My friendships are so non-sexual Plato asks me for advice,
and I get so little pussy I've been overrun with mice.
You know I ain't living large, all I've got's a home-slice,
when bitches sight my site it incites sighs and then invites slights.

Spending money on science like all I've got are carbon credits.
I'm just lookin' to spread it, ain't got no chick who can spend it.
And I'd spread her like butter if my dough was impressive,
but my bread's only crumbs, my cheese is all that is shredded.

Sure I can take a hit and give a shit and roll with the punches,
but my life's a fist-grape fruit basket, the hits come in bunches.
Mostly filler in this killer like I'm made of school lunches.
The peanut-butter jelly sandwiches of black-tie brunches.

If you think that you can follow this I ain't gonna fight you.
My glass-like raps will shatter fast, my lyrics clearly are see-through.
And I'm a giant boring chicken, call me Ennui the Emu.
Shoulda stopped it before it started like T-1000 tried to.



iamcocoa.com
But it could always be worse...

No comments:

Post a Comment